Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, February 23, 2015

February -

This month has just gone by way too quickly.  This month started my return from maternity leave and Ella back at daycare.  It's odd being back at work and I really am missing being at home with both kids all day.  Ella was going stir crazy and so it really is best that she's back.  Our little chunk is doing well adjusting to daycare - got sick his first week but has done well since.  


Parents are settled for the time being at our house and it is really just nice having them here.  They're a huge help around the house and in general it's just nice having my mom right there with me :) I like that Ella and Cohen get to see them everyday and watch these beautiful babies grow.  Devin and I are still sad that they're choosing to move into an apartment in Mesa.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blogs so much and what a wonderful history this will provide for your family.
    Thank you for opening your home and hearts to us. We love you all so much. Please keep blogging, my Wee!

    ReplyDelete