Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

1 year later...

One year later and I'm back - Seriously, my last post was almost exactly a year ago.  really no one reads this but my mom....hi mom...and she already knows what's happened in the last year.  I however plan on doing a better job this year.  I figure I'll post and then try and remember something from the year prior to update things as I go.  So this is my welcome back post.  Biggest thing that has happened in our little family is the birth of our incredibly adorable son.  Cohen joined our family December 18, 2014 and we are very much in love with this final addition to our family.  


Stay tuned for more posts :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi my darling daughter. We love your little family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just adore POOKIE and all of you!

    ReplyDelete