Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, February 24, 2014

Disneyland

Wow it's been way too long since my last post.  I am going to try and write a few blogs to catch us up to February.

Our Disney trip back in October was so much fun.  Ella did pretty well and we are eager to go back.  She was pretty shy with all of the characters and was unsure about some of the rides.  I kind of forgot how scary Mr. Toads Wild ride is :( I had her go on that second and the rest of the time we were there she wasn't too sure about the rides that were inside. 

 Her two favorite rides were It's a Small World and the Roller Coaster in Toontown.  

My parents and I were excited to show the Noe's how the Woolley's do Disney.  Thankfully we didn't traumatize them too much and they want to go back with us.

Devin was a trooper as he got blisters on the second day (it always happens). 






No comments:

Post a Comment